StatAPult GAA Version 4.2 is now available from the App Store.
This release contains a the following updates and enhancements:
(1) Player Number and Name displayed on Stat Entry screens
Upon selection of a player number on the Stat Entry screen, the player name configured against that number is now displayed so you can quickly verify the Stat is assigned to the correct player.
(2) Functionality to Import/Export Squad data in CSV format
You may now export a squad and email and likewise Import a squad using the new Import/Export function on the Game Setup screen.
The exported squad is in CSV format and may be viewed and edited in Excel.
(3) Functionality to Import custom jerseys added.
This new addition allows for further customisation but allowing the jerseys used on the Stat Entry screen to be updated to jerseys you upload in GIF/PNG format. Note for the best appearance ensure you use a transparent background on your image. This can be achieved with online editors such as LunaPic (https://www4.lunapic.com/editor/) or EZ-Gif (https://ezgif.com).
Sample image found below:
(4) Change of Shot Summary data table format in Game Summary PDF to show first/second and total efficiency.
Format of Shot Summary table updated.
(5) Addition of stats breakdown by player by half to Game Summary PDF
Additional table in Game Summary PDF to show stats breakdown by player by half. This can facilitate quicker feed back during the match.