Welcome to Stat-A-Pult Rugby – The iOS app to allow you to track the key performance indicators (KPI) of your Rugby team. The key features of the app are:
- Intuitive user interface.
- 14 Preset KPI’s included in App.
- 10 User configurable KPI’s to allow you to track specific items during the game.
- Penalty and Conversion Shots charts for home and away team. (Broken down into 1 of 15 zones across pitch)
- Save any number of squads to allow for use in games – Ability to delete squads also exists.
- Save any number of games to allow for review of game stats at any time – Ability to deleted games also exists.
- Configurable game settings:
- Minutes per half – Allows for use with all age groups.
- Setup of user-defined statistics – Configurable text for each user-defined stat.
- Selection of active statistics for each game – Active KPI’s to be used are configurable by each game allowing you to track different aspects in different games or with different teams.
- Jersey colour for home team.
- Game Logging for Video Analysis – Log every stat against time and export in CSV format for use with 3rd Party Video analysis software.
- After the game all stats can be exported and emailed. The game summary documents consist of:
- All stats by player by half in CSV (Excel) format.
- Scoring summary/order for game in CSV (Excel) format.
- Penalty and Conversion summaries in PDF format.
- Game summary showing all total statistics, top performers by each stat , score efficiency, scoring summary by player and opposition scoring efficiency.
- Game Log (If Game Logging Active) – This can be used as input into 3rd Party Video Analysis software for clipping game action by Player. This is turned off by default.
Click here for Stat-A-Pult Rugby in the App Store